This Raw Vanilla Chia Pudding recipe requires almost no work at all, contains only a few ingredients, it’s very healthy and tastes delicious!
Chia seeds are “the superior super food”, because of their extremely beneficial health properties.
Chia seeds are also an excellent source of antioxidants.
The specific antioxidants in chia seeds include chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid, myricetin, quercetin, and kaempferol. These may all have protective effects on your heart and liver, as well as anti-cancer properties.
- 6 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 cups of fresh almond milk(or any other non-dairy milk of your choice)
- 3 tablespoons of date paste (or any other liquid sweetener of your choice)
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 2 generous pinches of cinnamon (optional)
- 1 generous pinch of Himalayan crystal salt or sea salt
- fruits that you would like to try with the chia pudding (strawberries, mango, raspberries, banana etc)
HOW TO MAKE RAW VANILLA CHIA PUDDING:
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, stir well and let them rest for a few minutes.
- After three to four minutes, stir the mixture with a fork until everything is well combined. Place in the refrigerator.
- After about 1 hour the chia seeds will have soaked up all the liquid, turning the mixture into a creamy pudding.
Keep in mind that you can serve this Vanilla Chia Pudding with whatever you may desire, maybe fresh or dried fruits, chopped nuts, coconut, almond butter, and the list can go on and on.