If you want to taste a delicious and creamy dessert, but in a smoothie formula, you have come to the right place! You are going to learn how to make the best Raw Strawberry and Cashew Smoothie in just few steps!
- 1/3 cup unsalted cashews soaked
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk or Raw Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 3 dates
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- vanilla seed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
INSTRUCTIONS for RAW STRAWBERRY AND CASHEW SMOOTHIE
- First things first! You want to soak the cashews. They only need a few hours, but I put mine in the fridge overnight and soaked them for about 8 hours. I wouldn’t do much longer!
- All all the ingredients to a blender and puree until creamy and smooth. Pour into glasses, top with coconut flakes and you are done!