Raw Chocolate Banana Ice Cream Ingredients
- Bananas – freeze the ripest bananas you can, they will be sweet enough so you don’t need to any sweetener.
- Strawberries for topping, or why not, for the flavour 🙂
- Cocoa powder – use your favorite, whether its raw cacao, regular cocoa, or dutch chocolate. This batch was processed with dutch cocoa, which makes it ultra dark and chocolatey, but typically I use raw cacao powder.
- Splash of non-dairy milk or water – can be any type of plant based milk or Vegan Cream, preferably unsweetened, this will help get the frozen mixture moving.
- (optional) Walnuts
How To Make No Ice Maker Banana Ice Cream
- Simply place 2 – 3 frozen bananas in your food processor or high speed blender, along with 1 tablespoon cacao powder, blend until creamy, stopping to scrape down the sides every so often. Make take 3 – 5 minutes.
- Serve right away with sliced fruit, cacao nibs, nuts or seeds. Enjoy often!
- Add protein. Add 2 – 4 tablespoons of nut butter, such as peanut, almond, cashew, or sunflower, for a nice does of protein. It will also make it ultra creamy!